TOWN OF EASTOVER
Contact: Mayor Charles McLaurin
POSTED: 09:53 EST Aug 25, 2008 / UPDATED: 08:43 EST Sept 19, 2008
Eastover Holds Community Forum On Land Use Planning
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE
Residents of the Town of Eastover are invited to participate in a community forum on Land Use Planning for the Town of Eastover on September 18 from 7 - 8:30 PM at the Eastover Community Center, sponsored by the Eastover Town Council. As your elected officials, the Council wants to know more about your vision for the Town of Eastover. Please join us as we initiate the first in a series of conversations with our community about growth and development in the Town of Eastover.
The forum will be facilitated by Mr. Matt Rooney, planning consultant for the Town of Eastover, and other members of the Cumberland County Planning Department and will involve three parts:
1. An overview of the proposed 2030 Growth Plan for Cumberland County which will highlight the visioning input from Eastover residents in a September 2005 meeting and current zoning in the Town of Eastover
2. Small group discussions about the growth and development in the Town of Eastover
3. A summary of ideas generated during the forum and next steps
Residents wishing to participate may do so by registering no later than September 11, 2008 in one of three ways:
1. Email the town clerk with your registration information. Click HERE.
2. Telephoning the town clerk at 910-323-0707. A voicemail message should include your first and last name, address, telephone number and email address if applicable
3. Providing written notice including your first and last name, address, telephone number and email address (if applicable) to Town Clerk, Town of Eastover, P. O. Box 10, Wade, NC 28395
We look forward to your participation and our work together to make our great community even better.